In an effort to bring you new tips, traditions, and advice we reached out to some of the best people we know; we reached out to all of our coalition members. The tips and traditions that we have been sharing, and will continue to share with you right through the New Year are coming directly from the people who work hard to make DanversCARES what it is.
Did you know that the DanversCARES coalition has over 30 active members who not only regularly attend coalition meetings, but are actively working in the community to educate our youth, keep our community safe, healthy, and thriving today and for generations to come?
Here is where you come in…
First, we hope that you enjoy the holiday tips and traditions, and they bring you and your family some fun and thoughtful new ideas this holiday season.
Second, we want to know what you and your family do during the holiday season! You can be a part of our holiday tips project in any way that works for you!
1) Leave your holiday tip or tradition as a comment to this post.
2) Visit our Facebook page, and post your tip or tradition to our wall.
3) Tweet us your favorite holiday tip or tradition in 140 characters or less.
4) Email us your holiday tip or tradition to firstname.lastname@example.org
5) Make a video, sing a song, take a picture or any other form of media of you celebrating one of your favorite holiday traditions and send it along as well.
We want your help in keeping Danvers safe, healthy, and festive this holiday season, and for the future!